How Can I Help? (cont'd)
Ideas on how you can help support your child and the school.

Offer to do something from home for school council, teacher or school staff. ie newsletter (collect info from staff and compile).

Questions or Concerns

If you need help because you have a question, concern or issue, talk to your child’s teacher first. The Teacher is the first person who will know the most about your child. 

Need more information, talk to your school Principal.

If the concern is still not satisfied, call the Superintendent for the School. 

Solutions can be found by working together.